A practical program designed for the general dentist including didactic and hands-on components:
• Diagnosis and treatment planning.
• Articulators, occlusal schemes, and concepts.
• Jaw registrations, diagnostic wax-ups, and provisional restorations.
• Sequencing of cases and multidisciplinary treatment.
• The use of splints.
• Literature reviews, and presentations from guest speakers.
• All we can teach you short of enrolling in a three year graduate program.
“I cannot speak highly enough about the Mini Residency in Prosthodontics. Every aspect of all three Modules of the program has either improved the quality of my day to day practice, or given me a proper understanding of basic and complex principles, that were brushed over at University or other CPD programs. I now feel confident taking on full mouth rehabilitation cases and would strongly recommend this program to anyone looking to improve their skillset. I just wish I’d done it sooner.”Jack Brazel, Class of 2018
Course: Mini Residency in Prosthodontics
Module 1 : 7 September 2023 – 9 September 2023
Module 2 : 12 October 2023 – 14 October 2023
Module 3 : 16 November 2023 – 18 November 2023
Cost: $7,290.00 (excluding GST) for each Module
Venue: Australian Dental Centre of Excellence, 154 Ipswich Road, Woolloongabba, 4102
Presenters: Dr Michael Mandikos and Dr Tony Rotondo