Specialist Prosthodontist Doctor Tony Rotondo conducts regular information evenings where you can speak directly with Tony about your unique dental concerns. Implants are used as an alternative to partial or full dentures and for those who have lost or are about to lose all their teeth. They are also almost always used in the case of accident or injury resulting in loss of teeth and or bone. Implants can be singular or the revolutionary All on 4 protocol, invented and developed by Paulo Malo and introduced in Brisbane at the Malo Clinic (owned and operated by Rotondo Dental).
At the FREE information seminar you will learn:
- The best All-on-4 procedure that will suit your situation
- The benefits of All on 4 and synopsis for the years ahead after the procedure
- How the All on 4 procedure is performed
- Patient requirements before, during and after treatment
- Costs of your individual procedure including payment plans if required
- How well you are suited to the treatment and what to expect
- The medical criteria required
- Why Rotondo Dental / Malo Clinic should be your only choice for any dental procedure
The evenings have been developed to give all patients access first hand to Doctor Tony Rotondo and his vast knowledge and expertise in the field of implant dentistry.
You will learn why Tony Rotondo partnered with Malo Clinics in the first instance to bring cutting edge technology to Brisbane. You will also learn about the range of materials used to make the implants, bridges and teeth and why you should only ever opt for the best quality materials when considering fully fixed teeth that look and operate just like your own natural teeth.
Register Your Interest Here for Our Free Educational Seminar
Leave us a message and we will endeavour to get back to you withing 24 hours.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]